Understanding that a great window is only as good as the installers behind it is the foundation of a quality window replacement. You can have the best window in the world but it will not be worth its weight in salt if it wasn’t installed properly.
TightSeal Exteriors has long since understood that a quality experience stems from the details. All of the craftsmanship and engineering put into our windows would mean absolutely nothing without the very best installation.
Every home, just like the people who live in them, is unique – one of a kind. Installation of a replacement window isn’t simply a matter of tossing a standard-size window into a hole. It’s a matter of expertly fitting your custom window into your home. Our installers’ ability to do that with the care, respect, and professionalism that you deserve is what sets us apart from everyone else.
TightSeal Exteriors’ installers are all certified craftsmen with years, hands-on, verifiable experience, who have the knowledge needed to work in various types of homes.
They take professional pride in their work, and in their relationships with each homeowner. Moreover, our installers believe in hammering that extra nail, making sure you are completely satisfied with your new windows—with the whole experience.
When your window installer arrives, they are prepared to handle any number of challenges, including:
- Various wall materials & thickness
- Casing types
- Unforeseen structural damage
Your head installer will take some time to get to know you and assess your needs while explaining the agenda for the day, as well as answering any questions that may arise. After that we will:
- Prep the entire area, by placing drop cloths (inside and out) to catch all job-related debris, while carefully removing those old windows and inspecting for and repairing any pre-existing damage, as needed.
- Prep the opening. Once the area is thoroughly clean, our installers put in the new window.
- Insulate and seal the frame. Installers create a TightSeal around the frame and replace the exterior trim around EVERY window we install.
- Double check our work. Once the window is installed, we perform a final inspection to make sure everything is in excellent working order.
- Clean up. Plain and simple: Our installers clean the entire area. Even disposing of your old windows so you don’t have to.
When all the heavy lifting is done and the dust has been cleaned up, your installers don’t just head home to their families. They will:
- Walk you through a product demonstration.
- Provide handy tips for cleaning, care, and maintenance.
- Answer any further questions you may have.
Show how you can leave feedback on the process —we want our homeowners to be not just satisfied, but delighted, so hearing how we did is crucial!
Our installers are some of the best in the business. That’s why our robust Lifetime Transferable Warranty doesn’t just cover the frame and the glass, it covers installation, as well. The warranty is one more way you’ll know we’re here for you—start to finish, today, tomorrow, and every year thereafter.